THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTORS:
- All volunteers, the organization operates without any paid staff.
- All Financial donors, individuals, churches and organizations including The Truman Heartland Community Foundation (http://www.thcf.org/grants-scholarships/grant-recipients/)
- The Lee’s Summit Medical Center for providing nutritious food for over 30 years, at minimal cost.
- The Lee’s Summit United Methodist Church for providing phone answer service. Meals On Wheels can be contacted by calling (816) 743-4400.
- The Lee’s Summit United Methodist Church for providing clients with Thanksgiving dinner.
- The First Baptist Church for providing clients with Christmas dinner.